Monday, June 4, 2007

Summary of Press/Media Stuff

1. An interview with Elephant Magazine this Thursday, June 6th (time to be determined, but it will be taped outside the Trident in Boulder). Will be posted on site and on YouTube, but also potentially in magazine, depending on how it goes.
2. An article written by Zak Brown in the Boulder Daily Camera for later this week or next week (not sure when it will be published)
3. Articles on www.55-alive.com and also EzineArticles.com about Sean, written by Lizzy
4. An article to be published later this year in Alternative Medicine magazine, written by Pamela Emanoil
5. Press releases on Climbing.com (Climbing mag) as well as an article summary with photos to be published after the event
6. Press releases posted on RockClimbing.com
7. Four press releases posted via PRWeb.com
8. Press releases posted on MountainProject.com
9. I have posted the event on the Rocky Mountain News and Denver Post events calendars.

We're still hoping to get an article published in one of the following three papers: Rocky Mountain News, The Denver Post, or the Westword (Jesse & the CAMP folks are working on follow up calls to these papers)

We apparently are going to have something written in Boulder Women's Magazine, but I haven't heard the details on this yet.

I've submitted our event to the Boulder Chamber of Commerce, and am waiting to hear back from them

The Boulder Daily Camera website is down, but I will post the event on its calendar of events tomorrow (June 7th).

I am probably not actually going to write a release on the vets because they haven't written me back yet and I don't have time to follow up with phone calls. If they write me back, I'll write one up and have Jesse and/or Ken and Carolyn send them out.

I haven't heard yet about the event being posted on the radio, but we'll probably get an update on that this Wednesday from Carolyn.

I think that is all.

No comments: